Saturday, July 17, 2010

FiberKitty's Gift

Happy Birthday!

Exhibition by Fiberkitty

Jasper POV

It's fun to be an exhibitionist; especially when there's a gorgeous man melted across your lap, his hands pulling at your back. Edward rocked against me, his cock hardening from the excitement of our location. When he's lost in lust, I know he's oblivious to the world. He panted in between tugs of my lip between his teeth and whispered out obscenities as I reached to pinch and tease his nipples. “Fuck, Jasper! We should have stayed home."

I agreed; but, I wasn't done with our show. From the periphery of my vision, I saw her watching. I tongue-fucked him until we were both squirming; and he whimpered into my mouth as my tongue swept across his teeth.

Edward pulled back from our kiss and gave her that “I caught ya” grin along with arched eyebrows. Our voyeur looked down, focused on her lunch at the food court table. “You'd think no one in this town has ever seen two men kissing, Jasper.” His kiss-swollen lips pouted as he thought about something. “Maybe she hasn't; we should give her a real show.”

Even after twenty-five years together, we haven't lost our passion for giving a good show.

No comments:

Post a Comment